Today, it is not uncommon for people to have friends, family, or business partners who live in different parts of the world. And there are many ways to keep in touch with people all over the world, such as text messaging, live video chat, instant messaging, or sending e-mails. But if you want to send a Christmas present to your aunt who lives overseas, for example, you can use an international parcel delivery service. The demand for cross-country and cross-continent delivery has been steadily rising over the years. If you are not familiar with the parcel delivery industry, choosing the right courier can be a very confusing task. Below are some tips on how to choose the best international ECO Parcel services:
1. The first thing to do is to check the exact location of the company. If the service provider is close to your pick-up point, it will save you time and money.
2. If you are planning on sending important documents to an international address, opt for overseas courier services instead of the local ones. Many international courier companies offer overnight express parcel delivery to nearby countries.
3. Instead of choosing well-known courier companies, you can opt for an intermediary parcel delivery service provider. The services provided by intermediary providers are often more affordable than the leading courier companies.
4. Always learn about the compensation given by the courier company in case your parcel is damaged or lost. The amount of the compensation varies between companies and services, but usually you can get up to $100 per item. What’s more surprising, although intermediary couriers are usually less expensive than the established ones, both offer comparable compensations.
5. If you want to send a valuable item, it is wiser if you purchase shipping insurance for your parcel. The insurance is offered at an affordable price, and it can cover items up to a value of $2000. It is also highly recommended to check the terms and condition before you approve to pay the extra surcharge.
6. There are several types of international delivery services, including the Express and Rapid options. Learn about the features offered in each type of service so you can find the one that suits your needs. Find out about the delivery time, rate, as well as the terms and conditions.
7. Although international shipment usually does not have package size limitation, most courier companies will ask you about the measurement of your parcel. This is to determine which type of shipment you should opt for. Generally larger packages are shipped through air or sea freight, while smaller ones delivered in containers