Traveling is such an enjoyable experience that we wish we could do it all the time. Unfortunately most of us only get a couple weeks a year (if we’re lucky) to take our vacations.
In order to ensure that those trips are the very best and everything we expect (unlike the many travel movies where there are nightmares around every corner), we want to provide our top 10 travel tips so your vacations are very memorable – in a good way of course.
Discount Florida Vacations Top 10 Travel Tips (these are in no particular order):
1. Plan early and book when a good deal fits your budget or smells right. There are more and more travel companies popping up everyday. Why? Because as the baby boomer generation gets older and once they boot their children out of the house, they are traveling more and more. Good deals are easy to find and there are many reputable companies that offer great rates and fares.
2. Know about your destination and the best times to travel. Remember when Chevy Chase takes the whole family cross country only to find out their favorite fun park is closed? Don’t let that happen to you. Know what is going on and when the best times to travel are. For example, most people know that March and April tend to be spring break times. Well, if you take your little ones to Panama City Florida during these months, chances are you are going to run into wild, college kids. Bummer for your children and you.
3. Take care of things at home. Making sure the family pet or the house is taken care of is important. You don’t want to come home to a disaster after you’ve had a wonderful vacation.
4. Budget wisely. Even if you don’t have a budget it is smart to take care of your money. Make sure that if the worst happened you still have funds to fall back on. If you are on a budget be smart and enjoy doing things on vacation that aren’t going to have you taking out a 2nd mortgage just to pay for everything.
5. Don’t forget your important documents. There is nothing more frustrating than forgetting something when you are hundreds or thousands of miles from home.
6. Plan things to do ahead of time. Again, get to know your area of choice to determine how
close you are to various activities and restaurants. There is nothing like landing a great deal on a hotel only to find out it is miles from anything or in a location that is not suitable for a great vacation. For example, a hotel that is so far away from the beach you need to catch a plane just to get there. Also, you want to make sure that everyone traveling with you will have fun! Again, in Vegas Vacation when the kids are too young to gamble, they have to come up with creative ways to have a good time (hence Nick Popagorgio).
7. Sign up for online newsletters and keep your ear to the ground about your destination of choice.
8. Read the fine print. This can really bite you in the behind on certain things like rentals and such.
9. Utilize a checklist and make sure everything is in order before and during the trip. From booking to packing to check in to relaxation, don’t forget anything.
10. Have fun and enjoy yourself. No matter what type of vacation you are going on, the goal is to not want to come back.
Those are our top 10 travel tips and we live by them each time we take a vacation. Hope you will too because we know your trip will be much more pleasurable.
Dear travel lovers! What do you associate holidays with? Probably with rest, the sound of waves, peace, watching the beautiful sky at sunrise and sunset? Yes, probably enjoying the beautiful views is one of the most important aspects of a good holiday.
We encourage you to visit our CARTER office at ul. Złota 44 in Warsaw. Here, on the 19th floor of this unique apartment building, you will feel a foretaste of your holidays. With a cup of exotic coffee or a glass of Prosecco, with your personal CARTER advisor, you will discuss your plans for your next trip, admiring the beautiful views from the windows of the building at ul. Zlota 44! You will feel a foretaste of travel, immerse yourself in the dreams of discovering other world metropolises and the charms of observing the sky in different countries of the world. We invite you to CARTER on ul. Zlota 44! Your journey begins here! 🙂