Vegetable cutting machines uses
This article is about how to using vegetable cutting machines in a commercial kitchen. A period ago most of the vegetable cutting works are done by human power. Nowadays human resources are very costly resources. This article explains to you how to reduce the labor forces in your commercial kitchen. Usually, in the small commercial kitchen at least two unskilled laborers working to prepare the vegetables. Using this machine you can at least reduce one labor. If your kitchen is larger you can save much more amount it than small vendors. This machine can cut 200 kg of onions per hour. Calculate the savings of 200 kg of onions .this work takes three or four labor forces. At least you can save 100 to 200 USD per day. In a small kitchen, at least you can save 60 USD per day. But the machine prices only 400 USD, so the return of investment is only 10 days. I am wondering why this commercial food maker not using this kind of machine because they don’t have much awareness about this kind of automatic machine. Only a few people know about these foot processers. So this kind of product has a good market in future. This vegetable cutting machine runs in a single-phase power supply of 110 volts or 220 volts. It takes just 500 watts.
Advantages of vegetable cutting machine
1.200 kg per hour
2. Can do dicing and slicing.
3. 12 hours non-stop working.
4. Stainless steel contact parts.
5. Life of the machine is more than 8years for commercial use
6. 1-year warranty
7. Easy mechanism no need any service up to 5 years.
8. Small machine workshops can do to repair this machine.
9. 27 types of blades can use in a vegetable cutting machine.
10. Cleaning and storage are easy just5 minutes can take.
11.Very smooth running.
12. Almost all vegetables can slice are dice in this machine except leafy vegetables.
manufacturers of onion slicer machines.
a lot of companies involved in this I listed few companies here.
Make things Best